Hinged Knee Braces
Hinged knee braces are higher quality, hospital grade orthopedic braces that work to alleviate pain and provide a level of support and protection with chronic knee injuries and postoperative knee pain management. Hinged knee braces include standard supportive hinge knee braces as well as Range of Motion (ROM) knee braces which can be set to limit the range in which the knee can move.
It is important to consult your doctor to find out what level of support you need for your knee injury prior to purchasing a knee brace.
These braces include:
- Hinged Knee Braces for Knee Ligament Joint Pain
- Hinged Knee Braces for Knee Sprains
- Hinged Knee Braces for Strains of knee ligaments
- Hinged Knee Braces for Osteoarthritis of the knee
- Hinged Knee Braces for ACL injuries