Lumbar and Lumbosacral Back Braces
Lumbar back braces are specifically designed to support the lower back (lumbar region). Lumbar back braces are most effective when treating more common back conditions such as back strains, spinal stenosis, bulging discs, and post-op laminectomy.
Lumbosacral Back Braces provide support to both the lumbar region as well as the sacrum, a triangular bone at the base of your spine located centrally between the hip bones. By covering and compressing both the lumbar and sacral regions, the lumbosacral brace provides an immense amount of support for the whole back.
These Braces Include:
- Lumbar Braces
- Braces for Lumbar Support
- Back Braces for Strained Backs
- Back Braces for Bulging Discs
- Lumbosacral Braces
- Back Braces for Osteoporosis
- Back Braces for Damaged Discs
- Back Braces for Disc Pain