SB Universal Size Adjustable Hinged Knee Brace - One Size Fits AllManufacturer: Superior Braces - Model: SB-125-UN
The SB Universal Size Adjustable Hinged Knee Brace is a one size fits all solution for amazing knee compression and overall support. Both easy to apply and comfortable to wear, the SB Universal Size Hinged Knee Brace is far above the competition in terms of quality and price. This universal hinged knee brace contains a removable Range of Motion adjustable hinge that can be set to the desired amount of flexion, preventing hyperextension at 170 degrees.
The SB Universal Size Adjustable Hinged Knee Brace is perfect for patients with mild to moderate ligament joint pain, knee sprains, strains of the knee ligament, and provides stabilization and compression of the knee joint following ligament or meniscus injury.
- Medial and lateral hinge stays provide excellent support
- Enclosed tubular donut buttress
- Neoprene coated with 4-way stretch nylon fabric
- Piping along thigh and calf areas of support to stop flexing
- Tapered in back for comfortable fit
- Hyperextension stops at 170°
- Easy removable hinges for custom fitting
- Fits all knee circumferences up to 32"
HOW TO APPLY:
- Unfasten the closure straps. Place the brace around the knee so that the hinges line up with the center of the knee cap on both sides of the leg, and secure the top closure.
- Secure the bottom closure using the Velcro tab. Keep the hinges aligned with the center of the knee and maintain a tight, snug fit.
- Feed the top closure strap through the corresponding D-ring harness and tighten to finish a tight fitting. Follow the same procedure with the bottom closure strap.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Fasten closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water. Air dry away from heat.
DO NOT TWIST OR WRING - DO NOT TUMBLE DRY - DO NOT BLEACH
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.