The Osteoarthritis Unloading Knee BraceManufacturer: Superior Braces - Model: 900-R
The Osteoarthritis Knee Brace is a top rated Osteoarthritis knee brace. It's popular design and functionality easily sets it apart from similar knee braces that promise proper knee unloading but just don't quit hit the mark. The Osteoarthritis Unloading knee Brace is made of an industrial grade plastic shell with neoprene wrapped breathable padding for ultra support and comfort. Available for both lateral and medial Osteoarthritis knee issues, The Osteoarthritis Unloading Knee Brace is a top seller for Osteoarthritis knee pain sufferers.
- Single strapping design helps achieve a perfect fit
- Low-profile, light-weight brace provides 3 points of leverage to reduce pressure inside the knee joint
- Ideal for unilateral compartment OA knee users
- Valgus and varus adjustment to fit individual's alignment
- Universal - One size can be fitted to the majority of patients
- Medial is support at the middle of the knee / Lateral is support on the outside of the knee
HOW TO APPLY: Open all straps and step through the brace. With leg slightly bent, center hinge one (1) inch above the top of the knee cap. Push hinge slightly back behind the midline of the knee. Attach the first strap label on the number system shown on the straps. Pull the strap on top of the knee area, making sure it is snug. Attach all the straps on the buckle, making sure it is snug. Stand up and walk, making sure it is not too tight or too loose.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Air dry away from heat. Don't tumble dry. Don't bleach.
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
Is Medicare . Will Medicare help pay for it ?
We do not work directly with Medicare for re-imbursement. The manufacturer of this brace does have it HCPC coded as a L1851 device, so it is reimbursable through medicare.