Airprene Hinged Knee BraceManufacturer: Advanced Orthopaedics - Model: 903-AP
- A unique perforated neoprene-like material that retains heat, but not water.
- The perspiration generated by exercise flows through the AIRPRENE to keep the skin dry and comfortable.
- AIRPRENE eliminates excessive heat build-up associated with neoprene.
- Medial and lateral hinge stays provide excellent support.
- Enclosed tubular donut buttress.
- Hyperextension stops at 170°.
- Easy removable hinges for custom fitting.
HOW TO APPLY: Unfasten all straps and closures. Insert foot into knee support and slide up over the knee. Align the medial/lateral hinge axis with the center of the knee joint. Support should fit snug but not so tight as to restrict circulation. Hinges should be aligned with the prominent bones on each side of the knee. Secure straps beginning with the top strap. Feed straps through rings and secure.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Fasten closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
where are these braces shipped from ? Is pricing in Canadian $
Our braces are shipped from Harleysville, PA and all prices are USD.