The Weave Back Brace - 77 SeriesManufacturer: Advanced Orthopaedics - Model: 773
- Single pull strap design
- Rigid panels provide superior posterior and anterior support
- Quick pull 6.1 mechanical advantage compression system
- Light Weight
- Panels are sculpted to hug the contours of the back
- Low profile sides conform naturally to different patients anatomies
- 14" High back panel with re-enforced side panels for added support
SIZING: Measure around waist at widest point.
HOW TO APPLY: Apply in a standing position. Open the strap and center the posterior panel of the brace in the middle of the back so the bottom is resting on the top of the buttocks. Wrap around the front closure and secure the velcro on the anterior panel. Pull the overlapping webbing strap out and up until snug, secure the velcro closure over the top of the front. Support should fit snug but not too tight. Adjust if necessary.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the rigid panels and fasten closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.