Transformer Universal Back Brace - 8002 SeriesManufacturer: Advanced Orthopaedics - Model: 8002
- Double pull design
- Rigid panels provide superior posterior and anterior support
- Patient friendly, ensures greater patient compliance
- Quick double strap pull controls your support level
- Easy to put on and off. Breathable mesh belt
- Produces intracavitary pressure to reduce load on intervertebral discs
- 14" High back panel with side support panels
SIZING: Measure according to waist circumference.
Small: 26" - 32"
Medium: 32" - 38"
Large: 38" - 46"
XLarge: 46" - 52"
2XL - 4XL: 52" - 60"
HOW TO APPLY:
To change the size of the Transformer, pull Velcro panel and lay flat with back of posterior panel facing up. Peel up the right or left side panel connectors and adjust to proper fit. The inside of the panel is marked (S, M, L, XL) on four semicircles. the Transformer adjusts to a wide range of sizing options along the four semicircles. Sizing is closely related to waist circumference. Once patient is sized, stretch the Transformer out fully across the patients back and align brace in the center of back. Secure brace by overlapping the left panel then the right Velcro closure. Pull tension tabs until desired level of support is achieved and secure tabs to front panels.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Remove the rigid panels and fasten closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.