Thumb Spica Wrist BraceManufacturer: Advanced Orthopaedics - Model: 171-R
- Indicated for immobilization of the MP/CMC joints
- Indicated for deQuervain's syndrome and arthritis
- Constructed of lightweight, breathable, padded
material for maximum comfort and wear
- Maximum contouring of the pal mar crease allows for
full finger function
- Removable and adjustable pal mar stay for maximum support
- Removable rigid thumb stay is adjustable for a custom fit
- 8" length
HOW TO APPLY: Unfasten closures. Pull the brace over the hand with wide stay on palm side and the spica portion parallel to the thumb. The spica portion should fit around the base of the thumb. Using free hand, close the loop and lock straps starting at the bottom. Close the top strap around the thumb. Readjust if necessary.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Fasten closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
How do I know what size I need?
Please use the size chart to show you the wrist size.