Carpal Cure - Wrist/Hand BraceManufacturer: Doctor in the House - Model: 4200-DITH-1
- The Ultimate Brace for Hand & Wrist Injury
- Can treat fractures of the hand and wrist, tendinitis and carpal tunnel
- Calms pain, eases stiffness from arthritis, tendinitis and helps fractures to heal
- Helps patients to heal happily with lessened or eliminated discomfort
- Was invented by an Orthopaedic Hand Surgeon to help his patients heal without surgery
- Clinically tested and proven to work
- Customizable - microwave 1 minute and custom molds to fit like a glove
- Ergonomically and Physiologically Correct - to treat hand, wrist and forearm injuries
- Proper neutral position of the wrist
- Freedom of motion for activities
The purposeful addition of the multiple treatment and support layers allows trapping of the body's natural thermal energy and muscular contractions. It provides soothing heat, massage and comfort to the forearm, hand and wrist structures while providing protection and stability to the injured tissues through a heatable, moldable, removable and changeable internal thermoplastic structs.
INDICATIONS FOR USE:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Repetitive Strain Injury
- Fractures about the wrist, hand, fingers and forearm
- Tendinitis or Tenosynovitis about the hand, wrist and forarm
- Strain and Sprain about the wrist and hand
- Lateral Epicondylitis (Tennis Elbow), Medial Epicondylitis
- Extensor and Flexor Tendinitis about the hand & wrist
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.