Sport Lite Knee BraceManufacturer: Advanced Orthopaedics - Model: 813
- Enclosed neoprene tubular donut buttress
- Two medial and two lateral spiral steel stays
- Tapered in back for comfortable fit
- Provides warmth and equal compression
- Perfect for wear under hockey pads, football pads, and baseball uniforms
SIZING: Measure around the center of the knee with leg extended.
HOW TO APPLY: Unfasten all straps and closures. Pull the brace over the knee with the opening centered on the kneecap and with the medial/lateral flexible stays aligned with the sides of the knee joint. Secure straps beginning with the top strap. Feed straps through rings and secure the hook and loop (Velcro-like) closure. Ensure support is not too tight.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.