The Min-Knee Hinged Knee BraceManufacturer: Advanced Orthopaedics - Model: 623
The Min-Knee Hinged Knee Brace from Advanced Orthopaedics is a one size fits all solution for amazing knee compression and overall support. Both easy to apply and comfortable to wear, The Min-Knee Hinged Knee Brace is one of our top sellers and for good reason; at 14" in length it is a much shorter, more manageable brace than standard hinge knee braces. The shortened length of the brace allows for great mobility while maintaining optimal compression on the knee. This universal hinged knee brace contains a removable Range of Motion adjustable hinge that can be set to the desired amount of flexion, preventing hyperextension at 170 degrees.
The Min-Knee Hinged Knee Brace is perfect for patients with mild to moderate ligament joint pain, knee sprains, strains of the knee ligament, and provides stabilization and compression of the knee joint following ligament or meniscus injury.
- Medial and lateral hinge stays provide excellent support.
- Enclosed tubular donut buttress.
- Neoprene coated with 4-way stretch nylon fabric.
- Piping along thigh and calf areas of support to stop flexing.
- Tapered in back for comfortable fit.
- Hyperextension stops at 170 degrees.
- Easy removable hinges for custom fitting.
- Shorter knee brace is 14" in length, allowing for better mobility
More from this collection
Questions & AnswersAsk a Question
For those that have large thighs and dealing with bone on bone knee problems but doctor think person is too young for surgery. What would be the choice of brace?
We recommend that you consult with your physician for the type of support you need. They will be able to tell you the exact brace type and we can then match you with a brace in that category.
Is this a slip-on hinged knee brace or a wrap-around knee brace?
This is a wrap-around hinged knee brace.