Universal Premium Thumb BraceManufacturer: Advanced Orthopaedics - Model: 21003
- Perforated suede thumb splint provides thumb immobilization and protection
- Constructed of lightweight, breathable, padded material for maximum comfort and wear
- Perforated to allow moisture to escape the skin area
- Malleable, rigid thumb stay is adjustable for a custom fit
- Velcro closure for easy adjustment
- Fits either left or right thumb
SIZING: Universal design fits a range of sizes. Fits right or left thumb.
HOW TO APPLY: Unfasten closures. Align the splint so the metal stay is parallel to the outside of the thumb (medial/inner side of the wrist). The metal stay can be bent to shape for a customized fit. The spica portion should fit around the base of the thumb. Using free hand, close the top strap around the thumb and wrap the straps around the wrist and hand starting at the bottom. Adjust if necessary.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Fasten closures. Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.