Deluxe Sling & Swathe ImmobilizerManufacturer: Advanced Orthopaedics - Model: 2913
- Secures the arm against the body
- Cool, lightweight, pile/foam construction provides comfort
- May be used as an arm sling if swathe is not desired
- Velcro closure for easy adjustment
- Fits either right or left arm
HOW TO APPLY: May need assistance when applying and removing. Place the injured arm in the pouch sling. Take the ends of both canvas straps over the top of the shoulders, around the back to the front and attach the hook portion of the strap to the front of the pouch to secure. Next, wrap the swathe around the injured arm, just above the bent elbow, and the chest. Secure the hook and loop closure on the swathe to hold the arm and shoulder in place. Adjust as needed.
CARE INSTRUCTIONS: Hand wash in cold water with mild soap. Wrap in a towel to remove excess water (do not twist or wring). Air-dry away from heat. Do not tumble dry. Do not bleach.
More from this collection
Questions & Answers
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.